1. Significant Reduction in Helicobacter pylori Load in Humans with Non-viable Lactobacillus reuteri DMS17648: A Pilot Study
2. Non-Viable Lactobacillus reuteri DMSMZ 17648 (Pylopass™) as a New Approach to Helicobacter pylori Control in Humans
3. The efficiency and safety of probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus reuteri DSMZ17648 (HELINORM ®) in patients infected with Helicobacter pylori, who haven´t absolute indication therapy: results of the study
4. The efficacy and the safety of Lactobacillus reuteri DSMZ17648 in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori positive patient
5. An innovative approach in the treatment of H. pylori infection in children.
6. Evolution in eradication therapy of HP -associated diseases: beyond the standards?
7. The effect of Lactobacillus reuteri supplementation in Helicobacter pylori infection: a placebo-controlled, single-blind study
1. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort
2. Effect of collagen hydrolysates on human osteoarthritic cartilage explants
3. Systematic review of the nutritional supplements dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in the treatment of osteoarthritis
4. Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement
5. Magnesium enhances the chondrogenic diferentiation of mesenchymal stem cells by inhibiting activated macrophage-induced inflammation
6. Magnesium deficiency and increased inflammation: current perspectives
7. Can Magnesium Enhance Exercise Performance?
8. Revisión de los efectos beneficiosos de la ingesta de colágeno hidrolizado sobre la salud osteoarticular y el envejecimiento dérmico
9. Magnesium and osteoarthritis: from a new perspective
10. Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement
11. Genética de la artrosis
12. Effect of collagen supplementation on osteoarthritis symptoms: a meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials
1. Citrus aurantium Blossom and Preoperative Anxiety
2. L-theanine: A potential multifaceted natural bioactive amide as health supplement
3. Anxiolytic and Sedative Effects of Extracts and Essential Oil from Citrus aurantium L.
4. Citrus aurantium L. essential oil exhibits anxiolytic- like activity mediated by 5-HT1A-receptors and reduces cholesterol after repeated oral treatment
5. L-Theanine as a Functional Food Additive: Its Role in Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
6. Effects of a hops (Humulus lupulus L.) dry extract supplement on self-reported depression, anxiety and stress levels in apparently healthy young adults: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, crossover pilot study
7. Anti-Stress, Behavioural and Magnetoencephalography Effects of an L-Theanine-Based Nutrient Drink: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Trial
8. The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress—A Systematic Review
1. Oral consumption of potential probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii strain Unique 28 in patients with acute diarrhoea: a clinical report
1. Consenso mexicano sobre estreñimiento crónico
2. Consenso mexicano sobre probióticos en gastroenterología
3. Dose-response effect of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on whole gut transit time and functional gastrointestinal symptoms in adults
4. Impact of consumption of different levels of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on the intestinal microflora of elderly human subjects
5. The effect of probiotics on functional constipation in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
6. Enhancement of immunity in the elderly by dietary.
7. Enhancement of natural immune function by dietary.
7. Enhancing immunity by dietary consumption of a probiotic.
7. Review metaanalysis Miller.
1. Correlation between intake of omega-3
fatty acids and depressive and anxiety symptoms during pregnancy
2. Omega-3 fatty acid addition during pregnancy
3. Actualización, recomendaciones y consenso sobre el papel de los ácidos grasos poliinsaturados de caden....
4. Dietary patterns, foods and nutrients in male fertility parameters and fecundability: a systematic review of observational studies
5. Maternal Supplementation With Very-Long-Chain n-3 Fatty Acids During Pregnancy and Lactation Augments Children’s IQ at 4 Years of Age
6. The roles of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in pregnancy, lactation and infancy: review of current knowledge and consensus recommendations
1. Role of Old Antibiotics in the Era of Antibiotic Resistance. Highlighted Nitrofurantoin for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Infections
2. International Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Acute Uncomplicated Cystitis and Pyelonephritis in Women: A 2010 Update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the European Society for Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
3. Sulfonamides, Nitrofurantoin, and Risk of Bird Defects
4. EAU Guidelines on Urological Infections
5. A snapshot of antimicrobial resistance in Mexico. Results from 47 centers from 20 states during a six-month period
6. Trattamento antibiotico empirico, mirato o ragionato? Dalla pratica clinica alle Linee Guida EAU 2017
7. Use of antibiotics during pregnancy and the risk of major congenital malformations: a population based cohort study
8. Guía de práctica clínica sobre diagnóstico y tratamiento de infección de vías urinarias no complicada en mujeres adquirida en la comunidad 9. Effect of 5-Day Nitrofurantoin vs Single-Dose Fosfomycin on Clinical Resolution of Uncomplicated Lower Urinary Tract Infection in Women